Global Environmental Network, Inc. is seeking a self motivated, enthusiastic individual for a Storm
Water Coordinator/Contracts Assistant position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with inspectors and manage inspection schedule to ensure compliance
- Track and collect rainfall information (predictions and actual)
- Prepare rainfall/inspection reports and materials/kits
- QA/QC inspection paperwork, including identifying site issues needing follow-up
- Coordinate with construction team to ensure site issues are resolved promptly
- Assist in various environmental compliance tasks
- Provide general office support , including scanning, filing and submitting reports
- Track vehicle and equipment usage
- Identify solutions to daily problems
- Provide customer service, as needed
- Assist department manager in writing contract proposals
- Assemble proposal budgets and proposal packages for submission
- Develop and maintain proposal schedules and track and prepare reports of account activity and invoices.
Successful Candidates Should Have:
- 1+ years of related experience, preferred
- Expert at MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and internet skills required
- Very strong attention to detail
- Basic field and technical knowledge preferred (for dealing with field personnel)
- Willingness to learn and grow with a company
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to handle complex and multiple requirements to develop a comprehensive schedule
- Able to respond to after-hour issues as needed
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent writing ability and sound judgment and prior experience in environmental policies is a plus.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, with salary history.
Send your resume with cover letter to:
Human Resource Department
Global Environmental Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 8068
Fountain Valley, California 92728
Or fax, e-mail, contact us at: