Global Environmental Network, Inc. is committed to helping your company develop, implement, and maintain a safety program that meets and exceeds OSHA and State safety requirements. GENI© provides occupational safety and health management services nationwide.
Our services include:
- Injury & Illness Prevention Plans (IIPP) : We can create or update an IIPP to keep you in full compliance with Cal/OSHA requirements in § 3203 of the California Code of Regulations
- Health and Safety Plan (HSP) for Special Hazards: GENI will write or revise Health and Safety Plans for special hazards such as asbestos or lead contaminated soils, petroleum hydrocarbon hazards, etc.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Fit Testing
- First Aid / CPR / AED / BBP Training
- Site Safety Plans (SSP) for Construction Projects
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Site Health & Safety Officers (SSO)
- Program Development and Updates
- Industrial Hygiene Technicians
- On Site Management Training