Click on the following classes for more information
This class is intended to train personnel in the safe operation of a hydro crane.
The class will provide the student with the knowledge and skills needed to operate a hydro crane. Also covered in the class will be proper pre-shift inspection procedure.
- Course time is approximately eight hours. Topics covered in the class are proper pre-shift inspection, machine operation, load chart interpretation, carne configuration, and using work sheets to solve hypothetical situations.
- At the conclusion of the lecture each student will be required to
pass a written examination.
- The practical portion of the class will include a four hour hands-on operation and inspection of a hydro crane, and will be taught as a one-on-one session with each student.
- At the conclusion of the practical section each student will be required to pass a specific task set up by the instructor.
- Class size: Maximum five students per class.
- Class length: Four hours classroom, four hours field training
- Materials: Classroom text @$35.00 each.