Click on the following classes for more information
This class is intended to train personnel in the safe operation of Pendant Cranes.
The class will provide the student with the knowledge and skills needed to safely operate a pendant crane. Also covered in the class will be proper rigging technique and theory, proper tool for the proper job, pre-shift inspection, and sling angle factor.
- Course time is approximately eight hours with four hours spent in the classroom and four hours of hands-on experience. Topics covered in the class are OSHA and CAL/OSHA regulations, proper pendant crane operations, rigging equipment, slings, pick point, and center of gravity.
- At the conclusion of the lecture each student will be required to pass a written examination.
- The practical portion of the class will include a hands-on operation and pre-shift inspection of the pendant crane and a rigging task.
- At the conclusion of the practical session each student will be required to pass a specific task set up by the instructor.
- Class size: Maximum five students per class.
- Class length: Four hours classroom, four hours field training
- Materials: Classroom text @$35.00 each.