Lead Supervisor Refresher (CEG)
Click on the following classes for more information
This course meets CDPH continuing education requirements for General Continuing Education requirements. Basic elements of initial courses are reviewed, which includes new techniques and developments of Lead-based paint.
Course Completion Documentation
A CDPH Course Completion Form and a certificate documenting attendance of the Lead in construction General Continuing Education course is awarded if you attend and pass the written examination. Full attendance is mandatory.
This one day course starts at 8:00 am and runs until 4:30 pm.
- 40 hr Supervisor/Project Monitor
- 40 hour Inspector/Assessor 8 hr worker
- 8 hr General Continuing Education
- 24 hr Worker and 16 hr Supplemental Supervision and Project Monitoring
- This course is taught by an accredited subcontractor
Current Course Completion Forms MUST be received
prior to the start of class
*Supervisors, Project Monitors, Inspector/Assessors and Project Designers only may attend this course